We’re a social and support group for anyone on the transgender spectrum, their families, and friends. We started back in the early 80s when being Out & About just wasn’t an option. The group is one of the longest-running groups for the UK transgender community.
You may be part-time, full-time, male to female (MTF), female to male (FTM), trans-woman, trans-man, genderfluid, genderqueer, a crossdresser, unsure, or undecided. We have a safe space where you can be yourself and you – or you and your partner, parent or friend – can be sure of a warm welcome.
We’re based just outside Nottingham and people from across the trans* spectrum, come to ‘NottsChams’ from across the East Midlands and beyond. Why not come along and give the group a try? You can read some of the group’s personal stories here.
We hope to see you soon.
- Meeting under COVID19 restrictions
- Autumn Reopening
- Summer Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Physical meetings on hold
- November SocialSocial evening and a visit from TrendCo, Nottingham's top wig consultants.
- November SocialSocial evening
- December Christmas PartyChristmas party night. Nibbles, dancing, and good company.